Outside Technical Sales Representative
Since 1965, Hamilton Plastic Systems has been a leading supplier of capital equipment to the plastics processing industry. As the trend toward one supplier responsibility developed, Hamilton Plastic Systems has turned its attention to providing, not only the major processing machinery, but all the auxiliary equipment necessary to obtain the optimum output from processing machinery.
Hamilton Plastic Systems is looking for a responsible and highly motivated Outside Sales Representative who will be ready to take on all sales responsibilities of our Southern Ontario customers. The ideal Outside Sales Representative will provide sales support, customer liaison and marketing for new equipment and systems or replacement parts for existing equipment. Working directly with customers in two available territories for the Ontario market. The successful Outside Sales Representative will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Follow up with customers on quotations and marketing of spare parts and services for all our brands.
- Build rapport with customers, and create new leads.
- Engaging and motivated work atmosphere.
- Competitive base salary with a sales commission.
- Standard office hours.
- Travel to customers’ facilities and some overnights will be required.
- Bonuses and Incentives.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Outside Sales experience – 2 years.
- Self starter, personable and driven for success in sales and marketing.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Location / Territories:
Southern Ontario, Based out of Mississauga Ontario.